As you all know, I did some shopping at the Majolica Majorca’s counter at the SM Megamall. One of which is the Eyes Reset Gel. I have high hopes for its efficacy because I’ve been very vocal on my woes on removing the Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On Mascara, I really want to maximize MM’s mascara, because they’re superb. I’ve been told by the SA that the Eyes Reset Gel does the trick of removing stubborn eye makeup, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Although, I’ve been forewarned that eyes can get cloudy (my fear!), but still, I know of a work around, that is to just patiently keep my eyes close while I work my ways removing, one eye after another. So with high expectations, I tried my new Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara.
|Majolica Majorca Eyes Reset Gel 30g Tube|
|Comes in a squeeze tube with a nose spout. It makes dispensing easier and economical.|
|Swatch. It’s a clear, unscented gel remover.|
|Swatch. Two sides of the wand of the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus.|
Now, off to the real world…
|With Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara. Super nice! Not to preempt, but I find it easier to apply vs. my previous MM’s mascara.|
To Use: 1. Apply the gel without wetting your hands or face.
2. Take an appropriate amount (a pearl-sized amount for each eye) to your fingertip and blend the gel into your eye area including the eyelashes.
3. After eye makeup has mixed fully with the gel, gently wipe away by using tissue paper or cotton pad. 4. Also possible to rinse away with water.
-Apply after removing contact lenses; as the gel may stain contact lenses.
– Firmly replace cap after use.
– Store away from direct sunlight and high temperatures.
– Keep out of the reach of infants and children.
What’s to love?
- With the swatch test, it did effectively remove the Majolica Majorca Mascara, better than the UD’s.
- With that, I’m pretty sure, that if it’s not Majolica Majorca’s mascaras, it will work its magic…squeaky clean in a jiffy.
- Such pretty, and functional packaging. Very convenient for traveling.
- Even with cloudy eyes, I didn’t get red eyes, so it’s pretty gentle, true to its claim.
- Not an answer to my woes on removing Majolica Majorca Mascaras. I’m standing by to SkinFood’s Seaweed Point Makeup Remover Tissues.
Overall, when it comes to my eyes, I don’t really like giving second chances. I like to move on…to find a better alternative, or to stand by what’s working. I can’t risked getting more eye wrinkles. It’s just that the Makeup Remover tissues are pricey, and they come in pack, so it means I have to limit my usage of Majolica Majorca’s mascaras based on how many more I have. And I don’t have a lot. Although, I just repurchased. But I’ll happily finish my tube of Eyes Reset Gel, there must be more to it with its name, Reset what?! ;-D I’ll update this post to let you know how it works with non-Majolica Majorca eye makeup. ;-D
Any tips? What’s your wonder waterproof makeup remover, I earnestly need recommendations. Please do share. ;-D