I won’t even start to pretend to be an expert in Korean Culture, because what I know about is mainly from my Korean Drama obsession! I haven’t even been to Seoul for goodness sake! I know common Korean phrases because of the Kdramas I so watch passionately! So what makes me write about a basic topic about it?! Oh well! It’s basically my fascination with the culture that my love-hate relationship with it progressed over the years! And when you’re in that position, you just suddenly found yourself “expert” about it! I just know because I ♥ everything (well, almost!) about the Korean Culture! That by the way is what Hallyu wave supposedly means!
|I ❤ Lee Joon Gi|
I really want to share my passion about it, so just in case you haven’t caught the Korean fever, try to read along, and in time I hope that you can have this beautiful addiction of mine a place in your ♥. (haha…that serious! 🙂 ✌
- The Sign ✌…I just have to do it too! 🙂
- Simply says Peace! … oh how Peace loving they are! 🙂
- They say it’s actually for V- Victory!
- They say it’s sign of the chopsticks…”will eat later or in a while…because we can!”
- They say it’s just basically another version of saying “Cheese”!
|Saranghae ❤ everyone!!!|