I love the Ber Months! September sweetens it all the more for us because it’s our son’s birthday month!
A couple more weeks till we celebrate another happiest time of the year, my son’s 9th birthday! Oh wow, time flies! My blog is founded on his year on year birthday festivities (see my Parties Page ;-D), I’m so looking forward to another birthday post.
I’m delighted that Red Ribbon just sweetens it even more, with a Red Ribbon Dedication Cake, I can go beyond the usual “Happy Birthday” greeting on his cake.
Updated: September 15
I got my son a cake. Look! He loves it! He loves the message, he wants me to post it on FB, and tag him. We can all use a chocolate cake today. Happy Monday!
With Red Ribbon’s Dedication Cake, you can greet your loved ones and place a personal message that your loved one will truly cherish. And best of all, get a Red Ribbon 8×8 Chocolate Dedication Cake for only P299! So eat more cake!
So here’s us sweetening your days, get a chance to win a Red Ribbon Chocolate Dedication Cake!
|Win a Red Ribbon Dedication Cake! #Giveaway
- This contest/giveaway is open to my Metro Manila readers and social media subscribers, who will be willing to pick up their prizes at the selected Red Ribbon Shop.
- If you’re up for a trip in Manila, you will be most welcome to join too! It will be a pleasure, the more, the merrier!
- One (1) winner of a Red Ribbon Chocolate 8×8 Cake
- The giveaway runs tonight until September 16, 2014. Terms & Conditions apply. Please read the T&C in the Rafflecopter form.
- Please accomplish the Rafflecopter for your entries. For your most unique and creative birthday message, please click the ENTER TO WIN, you will be directed to a Google Doc. Since this is a contest of the most unique & creative birthday message, we will keep your entries secret. Hah. Competitive much.
- For the purpose of the contest, no limit will be set to the number of lines. But friends, please consider that a cake can only hold at most 4 lines. ;-D (Updated: September 15 Oops, I stand corrected, with a Red Ribbon cake, I can go more than 4 lines!!! So here goes, Dear Diary….)
An interesting pin (in Pinterest) goes by…While a great many things can be resolved with kindness, ever more with laughter, but there are some things that just require cake. I couldn’t agree more! Cheers! ^_^