Sweetest day to one and all! Here’s a giveaway with a *heart. Love this. I invite you to join!
Red Ribbon Macaroons for a Cause is a harmonious collaboration among Red Ribbon, the Apl.de.Ap Foundation and Franklin Baker. It aims to increase access of the Filipino youth to education by providing public high school facilities, starting in Zamboanga. Whenever you purchase a pack of Red Ribbon’s macaroons, you are already helping the cause of bridging the education gap in the Philippines.
Side story first. This week is turning out to be so wonderful, thank you Lord! Now that I think about it, it all started last Friday (Lee Min Ho day. Hah. *LoL), and since then, everything starts to fall into place. It was a little bit crazy last time because my precious domain expired, but a Google representative ably guided me through to get things back in order. Work is very, very, very busy. But I still find the energy and inspiration to blog. I hope not to disappoint since I truly have a hundred and one things to share.
Now back to the giveaway. Yesterday, I was pleasantly treated with a box of macaroons from Red Ribbon. Sweetness with a cause. #Grateful Now here’s your chance to win for yourself a box of macaroons.
- This giveaway is open to my Metro Manila readers, and who will be willing to pick up their prizes at the selected Red Ribbon Shop.
- If you’re up for a trip in Manila, you will be most welcome to join too! It will be a pleasure, the more, the merrier!
- The Grand Prize winner should also be available for the photo op/Meet and Greet on April 5, 2014 between 3 to 5 pm at the selected Red Ribbon Branch.
- The giveaway runs tonight until April 1, 2014.
- This will be via Rafflecopter.
Five (5) Winners, each will receive a box of Red Ribbon Macaroons.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner for the photo op with my Cabalen, who’s also a member of Black Eyed Peas. The grand prize winner will also receive a beauty loot from me. See you there! ^_^