TGIF! Without further ado, here’s the so belated review and giveaway post. I love this BB (Beblesh Balm…yes this is no typo, it’s really Beblesh) cream of Skin79…Super! It’s my month long staple brand, and I’m on my second miniature tube. ;-D
|Skin79 VIP Gold Collection Super Beblesh Balm Cream comes in a 5ml Miniatre Tube and a holder.
|KFDA 3 Functions Certification on: Whitening, Wrinkle Improvement, UV Interception SPF25 PA++
Product Feature: It is 3 effects functional beblesh balm. By Adenosine and Arbutin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkles improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin. Intercept ultraviolet rays UV A and UV B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly. Abundant nutrition of Gold and Caviar extract cares skin intensively to make shiny, healthy skin.
|Swatch. Leaves natural to medium coverage.
|FOTD. Taken with and without flash. Trying out MAC Styleseeker Collection with Fashion Nomad Mattene Lipstick. Loved my dramatic lashes on the second photo made possible with Shu Uemura and Majolica Majorca. ;-D
What’s to Love?
- Super lightweight feel
- Satiny finish
- Blends easily
- No Breakouts
- Brightening, I glow! I’m lucky to have a generally great skin relative to my age, but this makes it even look better. ;-D
- A-okay sebum control, works even better if you set it with a powder
- With Gold Caviar, I love. See here why
- With SPF, that doesn’t leave white cast
What’s not to love?
- For me, none. It’s absolutely perfect for my skin type (combination and sensitive skin). The no-makeup feel is a really big plus.
- For others, the coverage is really light to medium, so a concealer for pigmentation, acne marks, etc. is needed.
- Not available locally, thank goodness for Korean Online Cosmetic stores.
Will I repurchase?
- I’m keeping a handful of these miniatures. But if I run out, I’ll definitely
cant’t live without it buy.
Overall, I might have only ravings and praises for it, but my sister, who has a different skin type from me (Oily & Sensitive) doesn’t like it much. She’s still super loyal to SkinFood Peach Sake, which is not the case for me. So generally, it’s still a matter of suitability and preference. I don’t need a lot of coverage, so this works for me. Thankfully, there are a trial sizes, packs and miniatures available, so you can actually go on a trial spree to find that perfect match. ;-D
A mompreneur friend, and a
real Korean Ahjushi (*LoL) provided me complementary products. Thank you! I have a handful, I will share them with you. Hence, for the giveaway. ;-D
|Giveaway Prizes: Dermal Mask Sheets x 5 pcs, Dermal Eye Patch x 2 pcs, Skin79 Super BB Cream VIP Gold Miniatures x 3pcs, Luesys (Review to follow) De-Mela White Serum 45ml and Cream 50g Trial packs x 6 pcs
This giveaway is valid only to those with valid shipping address in the Philippines.
P.S. My, I think m.i.a. is the new normal for yours truly. So please don’t go away. 😀 I will try my very best to keep in touch more often. Cheers! ;-D