|LASHEM Double Trouble Mascara 6ml sells fro $19.99+ online.|
|Product features, ingredients, and usage are written on the box in English and in French. While the actual product comes in a silver tube packaging with one end Volumizing, and the other end for Lengthening.|
Product Description: Double Trouble Mascara adds definition and intense dimension for seductive sultry eyes. One end contains flexible fibers to give you luscious, voluptuous lashes. The other end gives you longer, fuller lashes. The Double Trouble Mascara creates the illusion of bigger, bolder, beautiful lashes that go the distance.
Recommended Usage: For best results, apply the volumizing black mascara first, and then finish with the lengthening fiber black mascara for those Double Trouble lashes.
Although, they can be used separately depending on your need. Based on mine, I would want to indulge in the promise of fuller and longer lashes, so I use one after the other. ;-D
|Wands come in varying design based on the proposed benefits. Swatch. Remember my drawbacks on how runny the Majolica Majorca’s formula could get, this one is the exact opposite. This dries faster. Downside, it takes several several series of swipe-then-dip from the tube to get a good pigment.|
|Overall, it ends up not too dramatic because it lacks the intense black pigment, but it delivers a bit of lifting, curling, and volumizing. 😀|
- It’s not waterproof, but it’s smudge proof!…formula doesn’t transfer to my glasses, and can even withstand sweat and oil. It actually lasted me 2 events, about 6 hours, without running or smudging.
- It’s easy to apply, it barely clumps too.
- It’s a big plus too that despite of having a great staying power, it’s so easy to remove.
- To get more pigments, and more dramatic lifts and expansions, you have to do several series of swiping-dipping. By that time, I can’t help but get impatient, hence clumsily poking my eyes even. Ouch!
- It takes getting used to on which side to open and to hold, since the labels come in small notations.
- It a bit pricey for $19.99 ++ shipping.
|FOTD…BB Cream: Luview Crystal Cover; Eyeliner: SkinFood Sweet Almond; Mascara: Lashem Double Trouble; Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo.|
|Lashem’s November 28, 2011 Holiday Gift Set Sale…Buy 1 Lash Gel + 1 Mascare + Free Shipping for only $25 dollars. 😀 Not to preempt, but the Lash Gel is something I want to stock on. ;-D|
The LASHEM brand was developed to help the everyday woman keep her youthful glow; it is a reflection of a healthy and natural lifestyle to accommodate everyone from the working woman to the stay at home mother. Our brand combines natural ingredients for the highest quality made possible. We are dedicated to promoting natural beauty in a world full of unrealistic expectations in our current society. We offer anti-aging products that are natural and made in the United States. The LASHEM product line consists of mascara, anti aging creams, and eyelash booster.
Fore more details, visit LASHEM today: