|This is yet again another pretty packaging from SkinFood. The Red Orange Sun Pact sells for 15,000+ KRW in Seoul. It’s the most expensive item on my shopping list.|
Let me write down what’s on the label…A nutrition of food getting applyied (seriously, SkinFood I love you, it pains me to see this, so I hope you do something about this) in soft texture with real natural ingredients.
|Red Orange Sun Pact SPF 50+ PA+++ is a clear type Sun Pact containing orange extracts which help to create a bright and lively skin tone, along with a new kind of sebum-absorbing powder which helps keep a fresh skin by removing shine-induing sebum.|
|This is again going for the win…comes with a soft puff (although I’m not really using the enclosed puffs since I prefer to use my ever-reliable Body Shop Blusher/Powder brush) and a plastic lid separator, for that hygienic usage all through out.|
|It’s again another orangey print embossed on the pact…love the intricacy of details. ;-D|
Recommended Usage: To Use, give a smooth tapping massage around your skin with the enclosed puff, and reapply to areas which produce sebum secretion as often as possible to give a fresh finish.
- It comes with a fresh citrusy scent.
- No breakouts.
- Comes with an ultra fine powder for a sheer and lightweight finish.
- Proven shine-control, leaves matte finish.
- SPF 50+ PA++ is just love.
- It’s on the pricey side, even from Seoul. I checked in SkinFood shop here, they don’t have this line yet.
- You really have to use it on outdoor soirees, because although it talks of translucent shade since there are no shade options, it doesn’t completely. Otherwise, it’s your typical baby-powder-on-face look if you wear in indoor to set your BB cream or foundation. At least, it reminds me of high school before I ever got hold of a face powder. Although, under the sun, it looks natural. In my opinion, it’s best used over BB Cream or foundation. More so, as a workaround to a BB Cream that is on a darker shade than recommended, at least to even out the final shade.