|Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack for a Full Size is sold at Tony Moly Shops at leading Metro Manila malls and SM Department Stores for Php 548|
|All the nutritive benefits of Tomatoes in a massage pack. ;-D|
Updated: 09.21.11 …Tony Moly Singapore FB Page noted that the Brightening Mask has different functions and ingredients from the Magic White Massage Pack.
|Tomatox Mask Love. ;-D|
- Apply all over, I usually dot the T-Zone, and spread it from there and I apply it thinly at first, work the cream in the face by massaging it.
- Option to apply more cream, like a second or finishing layer, to keep a formed white mask in shape. It reminded me of how they usually apply a mask in the salon, if you could have a brush that you could sort of paint the formula on your skin for a really defined mask, that it would almost look like a solid mask that you can pull once dried, then use it. But that means more cream to use, since I don’t have the luxury of a full size, I have to make do with my trial packs, and try to extend my usage by using just the right amount.
- Leave it on for 5-10 minutes, others say that you might feel a bit of stinging, tingling, or itching. No worries, these are actually oxygen bubbles working their way to your skin. Knowing about the possibilities of it makes me actually imagine having such reactions. ;-D I just felt a little bit of itching, the usual discomfort when you know that there’s something on your face, so nothing major.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. As a habit and taking it after from skin care expert, it’s always advisable to finish the rinsing step by running a cold water.
- Pat dry.
|My before and after photos…using same camera settings (ISO, with flash, etc.)|
- Personally, I love my masks to have exfoliating beads in them. I’m not really a fond of a colored beads especially if it’s in red like the previous Tomatox, great move by the way of removing the red because at first glance of the swatches, it’s easy to mistook the melted red beads as something else, ;-D but I wish, they still have micro beads for that visible oxygen bubble effect.
- Despite having a pretty tomato-shaped container, it can be a bit bulky so it is not travel friendly.
Updated: There are some confusing news about Tomatox Pullout in Taiwan regarding hydrogen peroxide content. Tony Moly Singapore says it’s the Massage Pack that is affected. Tony Moly Brunei says it’s Tomatox Brightening. Although, they said that the one on the market of Massage Pack is already the 2nd gen.
Updates September 25: Tony Moly Philippines on their FB issued a official statement that Tomatox sold in the country are 100% safe and Hydrogen Peroxide Free. ;-D
P.S. I’m inviting you to join my ongoing Sigma Brush Giveaway. And finding me in FB is now more easier, please look up https://www.facebook.com/chicsassymom and like my FB Page. ;-D