|Etude House So Lovely (indeed! ;-D) Allover Spray Php 378.|
I love to hoard body sprays and lotions (who doesn’t?!). It’s because they’re aesthetically functional. ✌ So when I was compelled to meet a certain amount to get my gift with purchase from Etude House, I grabbed one of it. The SA who was helping me out was enthusiastically spraying me all over, I was almost tempted to ask if they have coffee beans on stand by. Just in case, sniffing coffee beans will help neutralize scents. I know that there’s several options for body mists elsewhere, so I wanted to make sure that I really get a unique scent from the shop. And that was… please do you have a scent similar to that of your Hair Moist Mist? ;-D
|Sparkling Watery Fruity Floral Scent for Body, Room & Fabric, Shoes & Bags et al. 😀|
The So Lovely Allover Spray almost smells like it. Even the Etude House Pink Fresh Nailwash Safe gives out a hint similar to the Hair Moist Mist. It’s a scent unique to Etude House, methinks.;-D
The product is “so lovely” indeed! It’s an all over spray literally as a body fragrance, and air and odor freshener.
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Vita-Mineral Nano Water Moisture, Fruit Extract and Mineral Complex
Source: Google Image from www.beautytrain.onsugar.com
|Comes with a Trigger Atomizer Sprayer. Nice. ;-D|
What’s to ❤?
- I super *heart* the scent. Need I say much?;-D
- It’s very light to wear, no oily/greasy feel on the skin. I prefer to spray my clothes when wearing spray, that’s why I’m a bit careful to note that it’s not oil-based, otherwise it will leave a stain on the fabric. Considering that this works as a fabric refresher at the same time, it sure doesn’t stain.
- The Trigger Sprayer looks so cute, a great addition to one’s dresser. Friendly reminder to yours truly, to return the safely lock all the time. There’s a small black lock in between that can prevent spraying, and so as to avoid Chase accidentally being trigger-happy with it. ;-D
What’s not to ❤?
- Although the sprayer is aesthetically functional, it’s not so handy. It’s more for a home spritzing use only, so I actually need to transfer it on a smaller atomizer, if I want to smell so lovely, all day long.
- It’s a bit pricey for a 150ml bottle. For that amount, you can actually get an authentic 237ml Victoria’s Secret or Bath & Body Works for online sellers, and several in Nepo Mall here in Angeles City.
I’m not sure if it has to do with my skin pH, I tend to be unscented, that’s why I prefer to spray perfume on my clothes. This one lasted a good two hours on my clothes. So the lasting effect of it when used as a body spray may not be that long. Of course, there are other factors to consider, humidity, oxidation, et al. But on fabrics, such as my bag lining, which I sprayed two days ago, still gives off a hint of the So Lovely Spray.