|SkinFood Rice Mask Wash Off is boasted of as a Bestseller! ;-D|
Someone left me with a comment that the Skin Food Rice Mask is equally as nice and effective as the Olive Mask, so when I saw that trial packs were sold online, I got myself some. ;-D
|A pack is good enough up to 3 uses. ;-D|
|It’s made of nutritious rice extracts for soft skin texture.|
|It reminds me of “galapong” or the glutinous rice soaked and grounded to make rice cake. ;-D|
Product Description: Exfoliating wash off scrub mask with Minerals, Vitamins and Gamma-Oryzanol. Moisturizes and whitens the skin.
I looked out the benefits of Gamma Oryzanol, and there’s quite a handful.
- It impedes the progress of melanin pigmentation by intercepting ultraviolet rays at the skin’s surface and hinders its transmission.
- It improves microcirculation, and helps protects the skin agains freckles and ageing.
- Because Gamma Oryzanol is oil soluble, easily absorbed into the skin and has the effect of stimulating blood circulation under the skin, it is recognized as an effective nutrient for the skin.
Source: Bulk Actives Ingredients for Skincare
- Apply evenly after cleansing. Avoid eye and mouth area. Gently scrub and wash off with lukewarm water after 10 – 15 minutes.
- I used it three times a week. Then eventually made it to twice a week because I included another mask on my skin care regimen. ;-D
- Is it fine to say everything, except the price of the full size in the store? ;-D
- Anyway, it’s non-irritating, no breakouts.
- Leaves my skin soft and supple.
- I love the exfoliating “beads”, which are actually soft rice grains.
- It can be rinsed off with cold water, and it doesn’t leave any greasy feel at all.
- I actually noticed that it helped in my overall improved skin texture over the past few weeks that I’ve been using it alongside my moisturizer.
Overall, I’m addicted to it. This will surely be a mainstay on my skin care regimen. Either I get my refills online (full size is sold for Php 450), or get myself to Korea very soon, so I can hoard more SkinFood goodies. ✌
Source: Full Size Photo and Product Description c/o SkinFood Official Site