|The Face Shop Beautiful Jeong Yeon Cleansing Oil|
I have this for quite some time. But I didn’t used it all that much until I finished the SkinFood Aloe Vera Cleansing Water. For the past days, while getting more and more adventurous with makeup, I started including The Face Shop Cleansing oil on my skin care regimen.
|Beautiful Jeong Yeon Orientel Herb Mousse Cleansing Oil 150ml|
|It is formulated with a blend of 9 Oriental Herbs gentle enough and ideal for sensitive skin. 😀|
I remembered that my initial concern on why I wasn’t as enthusiastic to use it, was because there’s a scent of Dove classic gone a little bit off. I was keeping it then outside our room, where I keep my other items, but since I started using it, I keep it on top of our bathroom shelves. I realized that it hardly smells that way. It actually smells like Dove Classic Soap now. 😀 It has probably with the higher room temperature outside, with it being oil-based. It almost staled the formula.
Product Description: “Easy to use soft and creamy mousse is applied to the skin without sliding off. Botanical soy extracts are gentle enough and ideal to use on sensitive skin.”
Here’s to show you how beautiful indeed is The Face Shop Cleansing Oil… ;-D
|Various Makeup Swatches: The Skin Food Liquid Eyeliner and the Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner prove to be very difficult to remove even with the SkinFood Cleansing Water. I have to wipe my eyes several times.|
- Shake well before use.
- Pump adequate mousse about a size of a pingpong ball. Apply liberally over face, until the mousse turns into oil.
- I use it also for removing eye make up. Pump a small amount to the cotton pad and gently wipe over the eye area with eyes closed.
- There’s an option to tissue off, or rinse off with warm water. I prefer rinsing it off with warm water. And then let the cold water run after. I learned that it is best to let cold water run through the skin after having a hot bath. Or sometimes, I just rinse with running water, then follow it up with my facial wash.
|Mascara and Liquid Eyeliner are the most challenging to clean. The Face Shop Cleansing Oil does its share of removing makeup. ;-D|
What’s to ❤?
- It’s safe for sensitive skin. It gives me the confidence to include it in my skin care regimen.
- I didn’t have break outs.
- It does its share of gently cleansing the skin just make sure that you use adequate amount, to remove all make up residues. Then, I don’t really have to do a lot of rubbing and wiping, hence, less possible irritations.
- It can really remove eye make ups, which are usually the hardest to remove. Eyes closed, and gently wiping it with a cotton pad. So far, it didn’t leave my eyes red or irritated.
- The scent reminds me of Dove Classic Soap. Just make sure to store it in a cool area, so as to prolong its shelf life, and to preserve its scent, as well.
- Hydrates and moisturizes, leaving the skin feeling soft after applying.
- I’m not too sure how much I got it for, but it should be about Php500 (if I got in on Sale), you don’t really have to use a lot, so you can really get your money’s worth for it
- It’s oil-based, so it’s greasy and seemingly makes you feel hot, while applying it, so better keep the room well ventilated. It’s a passing discomfort.
- You have to rinse it off with warm water to clear away the greasy feel.