I’ve been meaning to share my review of this lip gloss, but until recently, I just didn’t find the time to actually take a close up photo of my lips while wearing them (oh! I have super high regards to the beauty bloggers! my ❤ goes out to you. ;-D). I got this the same time I got my first ever BB Cream, it’s what I used on my dolled-up photo. It was launched sometime summer this year in the Hello! Tomorrow Avon Campaign. Because of its “sheer, shiny, mineral infused color for radiant lips” product features, it’s aptly suitable for the season, and the coming months thereafter, like today!
What’s to ❤?
|To complete my photo finish dolled-up look, I used Avon Smooth Minerals Lip Gloss! ;-D
- My mom has super sensitive skin, and so far one of the few lipstick brands she can wear without getting reactions is the Avon Smooth Mineral lines. So I was happy when Avon extended the Smooth Minerals lines to lip gloss, because I’m more keen on collecting them, than lipsticks. I think it’s easier to pull off a glam look with its no frills application. It could be placebo effect, but if it’s Minerals’ based, then it must be good for the skin. ;-D
- Despite the thick consistency of the formula, once applied with the handy applicator brush, it easily glides to provide a barely there color and feel.
- I love the color (Crystal Coral) because it’s very versatile to wear.
- It creates an overall look of softer and plumper lips.
What’s not to ❤?
- The packaging is kind of bulky.
- And personally, I’ll have a hard time finishing the 3ml sizing before the product reach its best before date.
Overall, with it living up to its product features, it offers value for money with the price point that I got it (around Php 199 less FD discount ;-P, not the Php 375 SRP). At the sale price point, I’m willing to consider, but I’ll get a different, and bolder color, for added variety. I usually prefer my lip gloss minty, so with its regular selling price, I can already get another brand, with the same nourishing and moisturizing benefits, in a much handy packaging. ;-D