|Baviphat Charcoal Pore Tightening Nose Patch|
This is one of the several items included on my recent Korean cosmetics haul. Since I’m actively pursuing my penchant for anything Korean, so I thought I might give Baviphat a try. Baviphat is endorsed by F.T. Island, think Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki) of You’re Beautiful Drama.✌
|Baviphat Charcoal Pore Tightening Nose Patch 😀 Ebay Buy it Now Price at Php 29 😀|
There’s several listed products under Baviphat in the EBay store, and they’re actually engaging because of their colorful and creative packaging. Since this is just a trivial item, the worse thing that could happen is nothing, No effect!
- Charcoal Powder – known for detoxifying properties without the drying effect; when absorbed by the skin, it draws out oil and dirt that may clog the pores.
- Witch Hazel Extract – known for its astringent properties,and pore minimizing.
How to use the Baviphat Nose Patch?
|How to apply Nose Patch Guide from The Face Shop Nose Patch. 😀|
I searched and searched on how to use it with no such luck. I only saw the directions from The Face Shop Nose Patch packaging after I already experimented, luckily I got it right, well almost. ;-D
- Moisten the nose area, and part of your cheeks. It should not be dripping wet.
- It’s important to dry your hands. Remove the patch from the clear plastic. It will show the shiny side of the pore strip. It’s the part you will apply to your nose.
- Apply gradually the strip, start it with the tip of your nose, and spreading it tightly over the whole area. Moisten the area if needed while making sure to avoid wetting the outer side of the patch during application. It needs to stick to the skin creating a suction-like effect for best effect.
- Leave it for 10-15 mins, you’ll feel it harden.
- Pull with force, as fast as you can! ;-D
The vain me would not want to show myself with the actual patch. So please just picture it….;-D
|My Used Baviphat Nose Patch.|
Sorry, we couldn’t really get a better shot with the patch being black. But lo and behold, there’s actually quite a few of them, but nothing major. Because if there were, I’ll start ranting on the recent skin care products that I’m using.
|My Precious…Before and After 😀|
My last facial was about 5 months ago. I’m not sure why, but I haven’t really paid much attention to my nose, although let it be known that I lovingly call it “My Precious”. ✌ I find it bothersome to dig black heads or white heads out. So I just leave it up to my SkinFood cleansers to do its share, and hope that my moisturizer, and make ups are truly non-comedogenic. Again, exfoliate and hydrate!
What’s to ❤ about Baviphat Nose Pore Tightening Nose Patch?
- It really works, if used properly! ;-D
- Value for money – for my case, I think that I can already get the maximum benefits by using it twice a month, or even once a month.
- Almost no mess application (just make sure you don’t touch the outer side of the patch with wet hands)
- No instruction on the packet, or even after care routine.
- Has tendency not to be effective, if applied otherwise, and considering that it doesn’t have printed instructions to begin with (benefit of the doubt since it was sold by piece, a full box might contain the instructions)
- Not available locally, only through online sellers (needs to buy several items from one seller to save on shipping)