|SkinFood Fresh Cabbage Hair Pack priced around Singapore $28.10|
Two months ago, I did a bit of SkinFood shopping. Although I already did most of the review of the skincare products, I’ve been dilly dallying doing the Hair Pack. I got this during their sale, for 50% off, around Php 300 ++. Hmmm, so even with the discount, it’s still pricey. Today, I finally used it all up. ;-D
|SkinFood Fresh Hair Cabbage Pack|
- For weak & oily hair. Strengthen and regain the vitality of your hair with this treatment pack.
How to use it?
- After shampoo, remove excess moisture from hair.
- Apply on hair evenly.
- Rinse off with luke-warm water after 5 minutes.
What’s to ❤?
- Leaves hair soft, silky, and even shiny after use.
What’s not to ❤?
- I think it’s way too overpriced even though I got mine at discounted rate.
- I’m not sure if it’s an old stock, hence for the sale, but it’s almost unscented.
- With the premium price, the results are not really extraordinary. I get it in my daily conditioner brand (Dove or Pantene). 😦
Overall…Given the high expectation I have for the brand, I’m not really too happy with it. It might be, that I got the wrong variant too for my hair type, since mine could be on the damaged type and could use an extra boost of moisturizing than this variant can offer. For a week, I even used in place of my regular conditioner to get the maximum benefits, but in the end, I really couldn’t wait it out anymore, so instead I got a bob cut. What do you think? Is it just the one I bought or is it really that mildly scented, it seems almost unscented?