|Etude House Moist Hair Mist ❤ Php 200 ++
To totally get rid of the damaged area, I might have to cut off 4 inches long, and I’m not yet ready to dive in. I’m trying all brands that I can get, and my not so recent additions were from Etude House. I’m a fan of the Etude House Moist Hair Mist.
- Moisturizing mist supplies body and shine to limp and frail hair.
How to use it?
- Directed as after shampoo cleansing and rinsing, blow dry hair, and spray directly to hair. Allow to set.
- I like to apply it when my hair is almost dry but still wet on the ends, I generously spray it on the ends, the problem area. And then I allow my hair to totally dry.
- I avoid applying it near the roots and scalp. It’s just up to the level of my ear.
- It does it share of keeping my hair that sleek, straight, shiny and healthy looking, well until before it caught on the humidity.
- It’s light weight without the greasy feel.
- I super love the lasting fresh, floral scent. Believe me, I appreciate the scent because only few shampoo lines can make the scent linger on my hair. I thinks it has something to do with my pH level neutralizing scents, if there is such a thing. The Hair Care Moist does the trick. I’m actually assured to exude a fresh scent all though out an event.
- This is my stop gap hair care line for the mean time. It does it’s share of taming the frizziness in the morning, but doesn’t really leave a lasting effect to totally get rid of the damaged area. That’s why I’m reinforcing it with a night leave on conditioner from another brand.
|Etude House Intensive Hair Maks Php 178|
|Comes with a “moisturized” head cap. 😀|
- After shampoo cleansing and rinsing, towel dry hair and apply the essence treatment.
- Apply all over hair and scalp, massage to spread out evenly.
- Put on the head cap.
- Massage to designated accupoints shown on the packaging for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove Cap, rinse hair thoroughly.
- I love the scent.
- It’s more than your usual do it yourself hair spa, because of the added information on accupoints. So the d.i.y. massage is actually interesting to do.
- It does it share of leaving my hair soft, healthy and frizz-free, well at least for the time being.