|❤ Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water ❤|
Yay! Finally, after almost 3 weeks of feeding my skin almost exclusively with Skin Food, my face looks radiantly nourished. Truly, over acting aside! ;-D If you’ve been following my posts on Skin Food, I’ve been lamenting my unfortunate acne breakout on my forehead…Worst in my 30ish years! My ever reliable Benzac suddenly stopped to work. I’m actually ready to visit a dermatologist, but I kinda got turned off with my potential derma when I felt that she’s a needle trigger happy, if there is such a person. ;-D She just had to pop them! I felt so depressed so I decided to have a bit of retail therapy in Skin Food, and I got hold of my first Skin Food Red Bean BB Cream, etc. and the rest is history. Voila! My forehead is as clear as ever, there were no visible unsightly marks left. Yay!… Exfoliate & moisturize, the way to go! ;-D
Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water 200ml
Description: A Cleansing Water that contains aloe and cucumber ingredients, excellent in hydrating and soothing gently removes makeup without irritating skin, leaving it supple and fresh.
How to use it?
- Using Cotton Pad, wipe gently over entire face. Rinse thoroughly.
- I use it on my day and night skin care routine every time.
- For eye make up remover, closing my eyes, I gently wipe it over my eyelids and lashes to remove the eyeliner and mascara.
So what’s to ❤ about the Skin Food Aloe Vera Cleansing Water?
- The product’s ingredients were aptly recommended to sooth and to heal my sensitive, and combination skin type.
- There’s no stinging and reddening after feel and effect.
|❤ Skin Food Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream (Moist) ❤|
Skin Food Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream Moist 160ml Tub
Description: This moisturizing cleansing cream combines lively wild berry extract with smooth milk extract to wash away dirt, oil, and makeup, leaving the skin soft and supple.
How to use it?
- I use it after the Aloe Vera Cleansing Water.
- With wet face, I get an ample amount, and dabbed it all over, my cheeks, my T-zones (forehead, nose, and chin), and even my neck area, then gently spread it all over by doing a circular massage.
- There’s an option to tissue off, but I prefer washing it off. It’s recommended to wash it with lukewarm water, sometimes I do, sometimes not. It’s actually all the same to me. Washing it with lukewarm water, removes the sort of invisible water-proof effect on you face, because the moisture sorts of repel the water, so your face actually looks shiny after using it, but without the greasy feel.
- It’s gentle yet effective way to cleanse my face.
- It leaves a mild, clean scent.
- It truly leaves my face soft, and ready for exfoliation, to thoroughly removes dead skin cells, and the unsightly white & black heads on my nose and skin. Gently with my fingertips, I massage those areas, and they just come off, and can easily be washed off with water. Alternately, I use a facial cloth to better exfoliate my face.
- You don’t really have to use a lot of the product to get those great benefits, so it’s a value for money treat.
|❤ Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Jelly Essence ❤|
Description: A moisturizing essence gel containing lettuce and cucumber extracts rich in moisture, minerals, and vitamins. Its cool texture absorbs gradually to relieve skin irritation and provide prolonged moisture to skin.
How to use it?
- After toner (Avon Naturals Oil Control Toner with Green Tea Extract), I applied it all over my face.
So what’s to ❤ about Skin Food Lettuce & Cucumber Water Jelly Essence?
- I’ve been told by Skin Food lady to keep it in the refrigerator, for that even more refreshed and moisturized feel. I happily oblige. ;-D So true!
|❤ Skin Food Olive Mask ❤|
|Skin Food Olive Mask Photo Credit: Skin Food Official Site|
Skin Food Olive Mask
Description: A mask pack that is applied thinly and keeps moisture onto the skin to relieve severe dryness, flakiness, and puffiness with Spanish olive oil.
How to use it?
- Depending on your skin type, you can use it once or twice per week. I prefer to use it twice a week. ;-D The sample pack I got during the Skin Food Fair, can be for 2 applications.
- Apply all over the face, and massage gently.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
So what’s to ❤ about the Skin Food Olive Mask?
- I’ve led to believe that if it has Olive Oil then it must be good! 😀 So it seems with the Olive Mask. 😀
- I love that it has micro beads with it for that extra exfoliating while moisturizing at the same time benefits in one application!
- Superb moisturizing minus greasy feel = perfection! 😀
|July 9, 2011 Update: The pimple zone I was lamenting about…then, & now (only with moisturizer, no BB Cream) ;-D|
Description Credits: Skin Food Official Site