Hello Moms! I suddenly found myself running out of time to write, I still have posts on draft, and hopefully would soon be publishing them.But I just really want to write a quick post on this… I wanted to share this another movie I saw with Chase last night. Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang (2nd of the Nanny McPhee Titles) because Chase ♥ it & I did too!
One time or another, I realized that I wish for my very own Nanny McPhee..and then the story just tells us how to value family & friends. It just really tells us that we find strength in love ♥♥♥ . Remember!!! Nanny McPhee will stay when we need her but we don’t want her; she will leave when we want her but we don’t need her! There so much to learn with needing & wanting! Sometimes we get clouded in what we really want vs. what we really need. There so much to learn in this movie…things that we sometimes take for granted!
What’s it about?
* Summary c/o FilmEducation.org
In Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, Nanny McPhee comes to the rescue of a new family – the Greens. Mrs Green is at the end of her tether trying to look after the family farm and her rather naughty children whilst her husband is away at war. However, it’s not until the posh cousins arrive from the city that her trouble really begins…
At first, she doesn’t think she needs Nanny McPhee’s help, but she starts to think otherwise when the objects in the shop in which she works come to life to tell her that ‘the person she needs is Nanny McPhee’!
Sharing with you Nanny McPhee’s Five Lessons
In Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang, the children learn five important lessons under Nanny McPhee’s tuition. Using her skills of gentle persuasion, and her magic stick, she teaches them about these useful life skills:
- Fighting is wrong (she teaches them by making them fight with themselves!)
- Sharing is important (she teaches them by making them share their beds with goats, cows and elephants!)
- How to help each other (she teaches them by sending them on a wild pig-chase!)
- How to be brave (she teaches them to put their fears to one side to help others around them)
- How to have faith (she teaches them by helping them to believe in themselves)
I’m happy to have shared this another wonderful movie with my son….looking forward for more things to share! Cheers!